One of many world-famous and 7 wonders of the world monument Taj Mahal in Agra will likely be open to vacationers from September 21 onwards after an extended 6 months of closing down attributable to lockdown from Coronavirus.
This was the primary time that the monument was closed for such an extended interval. It was closed on March 17 earlier than the nationwide lockdown to include the unfold of Coronavirus was introduced.
All historic monuments in Agra have already opened from September 1 onwards; Taj Mahal and Agra Fort will reopen from September 21.
Whereas the Taj Mahal will likely be reopened from 21st onwards, there are record of rules that will likely be adopted and there are extra modifications that vacationers have to be conscious this contains:
- Solely 2500 guests will likely be allowed to enter the Fort and 5000 vacationers per day will likely be allowed for the Taj Mahal go to.
- Vacationers want to keep up 6-feet distance even to get clicked in the identical photograph, nonetheless, posing for solo pictures is allowed.
- To buy the ticket, solely cashless transaction will likely be allowed.
- Solely licensed guides will likely be allowed contained in the premises.
- Agra fort will likely be shut solely on Sundays and the Taj will likely be closed on Fridays and Sundays.The federal government had allowed all ASI-protected monuments to reopen from July 6 onwards, nonetheless, the choice was left to native administrations. And in July the Agra administration determined to reopen the Taj Mahal nonetheless attributable to recent COVID-19 circumstances reported they determined to postpone the reopening date.