Passengers arriving at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Worldwide Airport, Mumbai can now get RT-PCR Take a look at on the airport premises. This new service is second in India the place Delhi has an RT-PCR testing lab obtainable on the airport.
Passengers arriving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Worldwide Airport, Mumbai can avail RT-PCR Take a look at on the premises which is able to assist them to skip institutional quarantine and necessary adverse COVID-19 certificates as a way to fly inside India.
The RT-PCR testing could be performed at Terminal 02 and it’s good to comply with some procedures earlier than you ebook the check. The procedures to ebook RT-PCR Take a look at at CSMIA are as beneath:
- Passengers can ebook for RT-PCR Take a look at on the airport by way of ICMR-approved Suburban Diagnostics laboratory web site or may also go to the helpdesk situated on the arrival part.
- The testing facility is open 24×7 and is priced at INR 1,600 (22$) which is at par with different authorised labs.
- There’s a ready lounge situated for the passengers who avail check on the lab, alternatively, passengers may also ebook a room on the airport lodge after getting permission from the state authorities.
- The check outcomes come inside 08 hours and each laborious and tender copy of the outcomes can be offered to the passengers.
- Passengers who’re adverse Covid-19 can go forward to the specified vacation spot after getting a stamp from native authorities exhibiting dwelling quarantine which has been stamped by the authorities.
- Passengers who’re examined constructive for Covid-19 can be moved to authorised quarantine centre and can be stored underneath commentary.
- The airport has introduced to all passengers that the following flight must be scheduled to be at a spot of 8-12 hours.
- The testing service will now be obtainable for arriving passengers on the airport, nevertheless, the service will quickly be prolonged to departing passengers too.
- In accordance with the norms, all worldwide passengers ought to undertake 7 days of institutional quarantine and seven days of dwelling quarantine. Nevertheless, passengers exhibiting adverse Covid-19 certificates can skip 7 days of institutional quarantine and may comply with the 7 day dwelling quarantine interval. However the adverse Covid-19 check outcome shouldn’t be greater than 96 hours.
- The Civil Aviation Minister had ordered all airports to supply the testing facility to Worldwide transit passengers, nevertheless, CSMIA has taken up the initiative to check all worldwide and home passengers.