Be a part of us for distinctive South Indian Meals as we head over to Ulavacharu Restaurant in Hyderabad, India to pattern 10 completely different mouthwatering Indian dishes. Many foreigners, if they’re aware of Indian Meals, are almost certainly to have tasted Indian dishes from the north; nevertheless, South Indian delicacies is solely completely different given the variations in local weather and tradition. If you’re visiting Hyderabad that is nice metropolis to introduce you to the delights of distinctive South Indian meals.
Subscribed to David’s Been Right here: https://www.youtube.com/consumer/Davidsbeenhere
Our go to to Ulavacharu restaurant was one of many high highlights of our total time in Hyderabad. We have been graciously dropped at the again of the kitchen the place we might see first-hand how every distinctive South Indian dish was being ready. Whereas dinning it was simply course after after course of scrumptious dishes dropped at our desk; every considered one of them with its personal distinctive style. We truthfully could not consider how a lot we ate by the tip of this unique feast of feasts. For those who’re touring to Hyderabad it’s essential to price range time to go to Ulavacharu restaurant.
Have you ever tried South Indian Meals in Hyderabad earlier than? What have been you favourite South Indian dishes? Tell us within the feedback under.
Distinctive SOUTH INDIAN FOOD | 10 Mouthwatering INDIAN DISHES at Ulavacharu Restaurant in Hyderabad 😋🇮🇳:
Hey guys, Sam right here and right now I’m again with one other meals journey this time attempting distinctive South Indian meals in Hyderabad, India!
After taking you out for avenue meals within the earlier episode, on this video we’ll be going for a fancier meal at Ulavacharu, a restaurant specializing in Andhra delicacies and pulao rice dishes.
This dinner was a real feast the place we loved 10 programs of mouth watering Indian dishes. A number of the highlights included bamboo hen, tandoori fish, claypot lamb pulao, eggplant pulao, and rose milk to convey down the spice!
We have been additionally fortunate sufficient to be invited into the kitchen to see how the meals are ready. So convey your urge for food and let’s head into this restaurant for a scrumptious dinner that includes numerous distinctive South Indian meals!
10 South Indian Meals (Dishes we tried):
1) Mysore Pak – a candy milk-based dessert that’s a bit like fudge
2) Koramenu Tandoori Fish – also called bullseye snakehead fish which is a well-liked summer time dish in lots of elements of Andhra Pradesh
3) Bangla Kodi – small nuggets of hen masala wrapped in a slice of potato
4) Royyala Vepudu – fried prawns with masala, cilantro and spicy inexperienced chili
5) Bamboo Hen – cooked inside a bamboo shoot
6) Kodi Vepudu – Andhra type fried hen in a spicy sauce
7) Rose milk – candy milk beverage topped with pistachios, almonds, and coconut
8) Pandu Mirapakaya – a vegetable kebab with a tangy sauce
9) Raju Gari Kodi Pulao – a steamed rice dish cooked with hen, greens, spices, and a fried hard-boiled egg on high
10) Matka Mutton Pulao – rice with lamb cooked in a clay pot
11) Gadwal Kodi Pulao – rice with hen and tomatoes served on high of an omelet
12) Gutti Vankaya Pulao – a rice dish with eggplant, additionally the signature dish at this restaurant because it’s the proprietor’s mother’s recipe
Hyderabad Restaurant Instructions and Info:
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Biryani & Andhra delicacies served alongside North Indian & Chinese language staples in an off-the-cuff setting.
Tackle: No.1299/F, Plot Subsequent Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Rd Quantity 68, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
Hours: Monday to Sunday 12–11:30p.m.
Telephone: +91 40 2354 5596
* * * * * * * * * * * *
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Music We Use: http://bit.ly/SamAudreyMusic