I knew I used to be in bother once I was instructed that afternoon tea at The Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur featured 39 distinctive blends of teas – one in all them solely obtainable at The Ritz in KL! Actually, how does one resolve which tea to sip when the choice is so superbly blended? Nicely, why sip only one once I might be naughty and check out 4? So I did. That, and take pleasure in an awe-inspiring number of savoury and candy treats that turned this Excessive Tea into the spotlight of my week!
Why You’ll Love Afternoon Tea at The Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur:
– The meals is to-die-for scrumptious. I don’t have a single criticism and even word from my go to, it was all excellent
– A quartet in white tuxedo jackets performs the prettiest music you may think about – from iconic 50s love songs to fashionable songs enjoying on the radio as we speak. Assume Breakfast At Tiffany’s meets Taylor Swift. They made the ambiance completely magical
– Their unique tea mix is called ‘The Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur Mix’ and it’s a mixture of Chinese language Tie Kuan Ying (tea served to royalty because the Tang dynasty) and inexperienced Oolong that’s clean and creamy, and smells of white flowers to me. I cherished it!
– They serve fruit infusions for these seeking to keep away from the caffeine kick
– TIP for Vegetarians (or anybody with particular dietary wants): You’ll LOVE their VIP service! Name 2 days previous to your go to and the chef will create a personalised afternoon tea menu only for you
For pricing and all the small print, go to my journey weblog:
XOXO ~ Angela
Observe the journey:
BLOGS: http://ExpatAngela.com -&- http://luxurybucketlist.com