Abu Dhabi asks passengers to put on Covid-19 monitoring system

In keeping with info from Etihad Airways, Worldwide Passengers arriving on the airport of Abu Dhabi will now be fitted with a monitoring system which can assist the federal government to maintain a observe of individuals present process quarantine. This monitoring system needs to be worn by passengers throughout the entire 14 day quarantine interval and will likely be eliminated after 14 days after they land into the nation.shutterstock 417423226

UAE has been seeing a day by day rise of Coronavirus An infection and it rose to report digits and the officers are blaming individuals as they don’t seem to be practising Social Distancing, therefore the brand new rule will likely be adopted by the officers.

The assertion additionally mentioned that these passengers who’re arriving at Abu Dhabi airport will likely be fitted with a medically authorised wristband and will likely be eliminated after 14-days of house quarantine and the passengers arriving from the international locations which have a excessive threat of an infection must bear quarantine on the authorities facility.shutterstock 1006719451

The well being ministry mentioned that within the earlier 2 weeks, 12% of instances have raised as a consequence of worldwide arrivals and the remainder 88% as a consequence of individuals gathering in massive teams. Therefore, the instances of Coronavirus is rising day by day.

At present, solely UAE residents can enter the nation through Abu Dhabi Airport. Nonetheless, overseas residents can enter through Dubai.shutterstock 1771250705

Add to Bookmarks

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Close Menu
Translate »