The USA and the UK are cultures separated by a standard language, a brisk battle over taxes, AND these 6 issues which British individuals do however People do not do! 🇬🇧😄 Vive la différence! 🍻
Which uniquely British issues did we miss? Share them with us within the feedback 😄
✈ JOIN OUR PATREON COMMUNITY
Need to take your ardour for tradition, language, and journey to the following degree? That is how!
Your assist permits us to spend much less time at our day job and extra time researching, taking pictures, and enhancing movies for YOU to take pleasure in!
Along with serving to us make movies, your partnership additionally earns you all types of perks, together with video scripts, behind-the-scenes pictures & movies, shoutouts, and a Patreon-exclusive month-to-month dwell stream the place we will chat collectively about tradition & journey in real-time! 😄🍻😊
✈ WANT MORE BRITISH CONTENT?
Thirsty for extra British tradition content material? Listed below are a few of our hottest UK movies:
– 101 Variations Between the USA and England https://youtu.be/RSXbtQMxEF0
– High 30 British Slang https://youtu.be/x9cqlCY9mlo
– Tradition Shock In England | 10 Issues That Shocked Us https://youtu.be/BHGdBsRmPys
– British Slang vs. American Slang https://youtu.be/MhrAOWODnwk
– Strolling Tour of a Tiny English City https://youtu.be/DbQzXD4QQXQ
– Strolling Mastiffs By means of The English Countryside https://youtu.be/qIQZeFoTki4
– A Romantic Tour of Bathtub, England https://youtu.be/lDPUSGHDsXQ
– And if you wish to get tremendous private with us, take a look at this day-in-the-life video to see what the “digital nomad” life-style appears like for us https://youtu.be/dWJIYgD-MjI
✈ JOIN THE ADVENTURE
Need to be mates? Subscribe to our Youtube channel or comply with one in every of our different social channels in order that we will keep in contact!
Journey Weblog: https://www.wanderingravens.org/
Fb Web page: https://www.fb.com/WanderingRav…
✈ WHO WE ARE
Hello! We’re Eric & Grace, a few digital nomads who’ve been wandering world wide for over three years. We make movies about journey and tradition and launch new movies (not less than) as soon as per week.
Our movies are based mostly on our experiences touring the world. To this point, we have lived within the UK, South Korea, France, Japan, and the USA.
Remember to subscribe and hit the notification bell so that you just get an alert each time we launch a brand new journey & tradition video!
Our favourite side of doing Youtube is interacting with you within the feedback, so be sure you cease by and say hello! 😊 What are your favourite uniquely British practices?
#britishculture #americansinengland #british